Harley Davidson Motorcycle Neck Kit
The all new bolt-on neck kit is designed for quick and easy installation. The American Suspension bolt on neck kit for Harley Davidson Softail motorcycles gives great handling because the geometry is very similar to a weld on kit. The mounting system includes several redundant mounts for maximum reliability. It should take less than 10 minutes to install the neck a few hours to remove and replace the fairing, wheels and handlebar. Cutting and welding your frame permanently changes your motorcycle, this almost always instantly voids your warranty. A bolt on bolt off kit can easily be removed at any time and put back to stock condition. For the complete look, add the corresponding nacelle & cap DBC-021 Level 2 installation difficulty. See description below for more details.
- The Dirtytail Series.
- The full kit includes neck, stem, trees, bushings, fork caps and bearings.
- No welding, no cutting just bolt it on.
- Pictures show the corresponding nacelle that fits perfectly with this neck kit sold as an add-on.
- Neck kit cover will only work for 2008 to present models.
- For the weld on neck kit check out DBC-193.
- This kit has a full US patent and made in the USA.