Harley Davidson Motorcycle Exhaust
Check out this Bad Mutha F***** (BMF) Harley Davidson motorcycle exhaust, the baddest sounding pipe on the market. This BMF, formerly known as the “LMF” has great horse power for your big V-Twin or Milwaukee 8. This Harley Davidson motorcycle exhaust comes complete with a functional header collector. Our uniquely designed performance cone allows you to swivel the DBC tip in any direction you wish. Available in black or chrome. Standard exhaust tip is included but you can opt for the Power Tip instead. Add our DBC air cleaner to reach 76.59 HP and 88.23 torque. Upgrade to a DBC Power Tip for those looking for a little more horse power and to deflect the noise behind you. Level 2 installation difficulty. See description below for more details.
Harley Davidson Bad Mutha F’er Motorcycle Exhaust Specs
- Some models of Softails require light modification.
- Available in black or chrome.
- Power Tip cannot be added to Softail models.
- Power Tip upgrade is available in black or chrome.
- This is non returnable.
- Will not work on 2018 Softails with mid controls.
- For 2000 to 2006 the transmission bracket must be spaced
- Must have a stage 1 air cleaner.
- Must have the bike dyno tuned.
- Exhaust has 02 plugs stick locations for 2009 to present
- This is a performance exhaust and we advise a professional install.
- Can not be sold to California residents.
- For more information and video, please scroll down.
- Made in USA.